Tourist in Romania Team is offering a “Nicolae Ceausescu guided tour” for foreign tourists to reconstruct the final days of the most famous dictatorial couple in the region. Nicolae and Elena Ceausescu were executed after more than 40 years of communism. They died shot by a military squad after a short trial in December, 1989.
The Nicolae Ceausescu guided tour is a history lesson as well as a great way to spend an amazing day visiting Romania. The Nicolae Ceausescu last days guided tour has a standard package and also an extended one.
Last Days of a Dictator: Standard Nicolae Ceausescu guided tour package
- The House of Parliament
- Primaverii Palace (the former residence of the dictator)
- See the building from where he tried to escape with a helicopter (Revolution Square)
- The Military Museum where you can see a special gallery dedicated to the revolution
- Ghencea Cemetery (the burial place of Ceausescu couple).
Price: 35 euros/person for groups of 2-8 individuals (plus the entrance fees for the house of parliament and the Primaverii Palace)
Last Days of a Dictator: Extended Nicolae Ceausescu guided tour package
The extended tour offers you everything on the standard package list PLUS a visit to the exact place where Nicolae Ceausescu and Elena Ceausescu were executed. The place is in Targoviste city, at about 80 kilometers from Bucharest. Read all about it here.
Price: 55 euros / person for groups of 2-8 individuals (all entrance fees are included in this price)
- Communism tour
- Hotel pick-up
- Transport by car (read all about us & our services)
- English speaking guide/driver
For further information please contact us using the form below or call this number: +40.741.179.554 (normal phone taxes for the U.E.)